NETGEAR EX2700 Extender Setup
Looking for NETGEAR EX2700 Extender Setup? If yes, you are at absolutely right post. This page will provide a step-by-step guide to set up EX2700 N300 Extender. But before going for the setup, know what exactly a wireless extender is.
What is a WiFi Range Extender?
A WiFi Range Extender is intended to amplify the reach of a wireless LAN or existing network. It delivers fastest internet speed to access on mobile devices, computers, laptops, Macs, iPhones, iPads etc.
NETGEAR holds the golden crown when it comes to WiFi range extenders. There are a number of NETGEAR WiFi Range Extenders available in the market with great features and affordable price. One of them is NETGEAR EX2700 Extender.
NETGEAR EX2700 N300 WiFi Range Extender
NETGEAR EX2700 Extender is meant for extending wireless range and coverage of the main access point present in house or office. It is specially used in larger buildings which have reduced coverage areas known as dead zones. With EX2700, one can even access extended web signals outside the home like patio or deck.
For better WiFi coverage, the extender comes with external antennas that let you use WiFi in large areas. What makes it unique from other extenders is that EX2700 has a small design to save wall space, isn’t it great? Well, it is. Apart from this, NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender provides a reliable connection to all wireless devices as you roam from one place to another throughout the home or office.
Mywifiext.net Login for NETGEAR EX2700 Extender Setup
As it is known to all that www.mywifiext.net is a login webpage for NETGEAR Extenders so open it first to initiate setup process. Open mywifiext.net or mywifiext.com in a web browser. For setting up extender with Apple devices, open mywifiext.net local.
Here, register the EX2700 Extender by using email and password. After registration, you will an official owner for NETGEAR Extender and eligible for getting a warranty period for the device.
It is advised to take expert’s guidance for registration by calling on 1-844-697-8376. After that, go to mywifiext.net login page and access NETGEAR EX2700 Extender with great ease. But there is always an issue occur while accessing the login page i.e. mywifiext does not open and shows error messages. To get rid of this issue, connect extender physically or wirelessly with the network. If the issue is still causing a trouble, call on 1-844-697-8376.
How to set up NETGEAR EX2700 Extender?
NETGEAR EX2700 N300 Extender installed and configured via two methods: NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup and WPS Setup. Choose any method and go for the steps given below:
1. Through NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup
Here is a complete setup guide for NETGEAR EX2700 Extender using NETGEAR Genie Smart Setup:
- Plug the extender into an electrical outlet and power it on.
- Launch any of the available web browsers on computer and go to mywifiext.net.
- Use your email and password as ‘password’ to create an account.
- Choose the network of current router.
- Write the password and click on Continue. Do not use birth date, names and related information in the password.
- Connect wireless devices to the network of extender and hit Finish button.
Once done, four lights on extender will become solid green. These LEDs signify extender has successfully set up. If you still experience any issues, contact at 1-844-697-8376.
2. WPS Setup
WPS stands for WiFi Protected Setup. It is a simple method to set up an extender. Just a few steps and setup gets completed.
- Power on the extender and press WPS button.
- There will be WPS light on extender. If it starts blinking, it indicates that the configuration process between router and extender has been started.
- After a couple of minutes, three lights will turn to solid green showing extender has successfully configured with signals of main access point or router.
- In case EX2700 N300 is dual band, follow the step 2 again.
Now, the setup process has completed. Have the benefit of extended internet range and coverage even in dead spots. For any help regarding NETGEAR EX2700 Extender Setup, don’t hesitate to call experts at 1-844-697-8376.