NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup
Switching to range extender is a wise decision ever taken. It is the only way to spread the range of internet to far corners of house or workplace. NETGEAR EX6150 Extender gives such a flank speed of internet that no one can replace it. NETGEAR EX6150 AC1200 Extender supports 802.11ac technology. Like NETGEAR N300, this extender also comes with dual frequency bands i.e. 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
EX6150 Extender transmits WiFi range in every room of home or office with least amount of network power. It
creates only one high-speed connection with dual bands for seamless gaming and HD streaming experience. Besides,
the extender is compatible with MU-MIMO technology which allows streaming to multiple devices at the same time.
If you are unable to access high internet speed in home or office, go for NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup. Just place the extender, apply power to it and set it up properly. Once done with NETGEAR Extender Setup, enjoy live streaming, web browsing, game playing, online shopping and what not – at anywhere in home or workplace.
Things to know before NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup
Don’t rush for NETGEAR Extender Setup as it can ruin the whole setup process. So it is recommended to make yourself aware of some important points which help a lot while NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup. Let’s have a look at such things:
- Mywifiext.net or mywifiext.com is the default login web address for NETGEAR Extender
- In case mywifiext doesn’t open, use 22.214.171.124 IP address for login
- Make sure that there is no fluctuation in power supply
- Steady and high-speed internet throughout the setup process
- Use latest firmware version on router
- Make use of a reliable internet browser
- Ensure computer is running the latest version of operating system
Common issues while NETGEAR Extender Setup
Here is a list of most common problems which users complain about:
- Can’t connect to mywifiext.net
- Unable to find 5GHz network
- LED lights are not visible
- 192.168.1.250 IP address is not working
- Fail to update router firmware via mywifiext.com
- Router Link LED doesn’t become solid green
- Getting password in incorrect error again and again
- Mywifiext.net Login page not found
- NETGEAR Genie Setup page doesn’t display
- Issue with network connection
- Technical problems
- The network is not secure
- Can’t find the extended network
- Extender is not turning on properly
- Unable to find the WPS button
And a lot more ! Due to such issues, NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup can take a lot of time to complete. To save your time, you may call the technical experts at Toll Free number 1-844-697-8376 to complete Extender Setup with the speed of light.
Steps for NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup
Here is a complete guide for NETGEAR EX6150 Extender Setup:
1. Place the extender and apply power
First of all, put EX6150 AC1200 Extender at a neat and clean place. Do not place it in corners. Keep the extender far away from electronic appliances and other objects including microwave ovens, refrigerators, electric water boiler, smart TV, water heaters etc.
- Place extender at an appropriate place.
- Plug it into a wall socket.
Wait for extender to turn on.
2. Go to www.mywifiext.net
After the extender turned on properly, go for following:
- Turn on desktop or laptop
- It should have a speedy WiFi connection.
- Select any web browser on computer or laptop and open it.
- Navigate to www.mywifiext.net.
- Set up an account by entering your email.
- Use the word ‘password’ as password.
After creating an account, register NETGEAR EX6100 Extender to get a warranty offer. For any kind of assistance while registration, contact NETGEAR Extender Setup experts at 1-844-697-8376.
3. Connect with router network
Mywifiext.net opens NETGEAR Genie Setup page.
- A list of available networks will appear.
- Click on router network.
- Type any password you like.
- Click on Continue button.
Now, the extender gets connected to existing network of router.
4. Connect an Ethernet-enabled device
Once done, connect any wired or wireless device with extender.
- Make a connection with EX6100 and WiFi devices like smartphones, tablets etc.
- Click on Finish button.
Thus, your WiFi devices can access internet without any barrier.
5. Enjoy an extended WiFi range
After following the above-given steps, check LED lights on extender. In case there are all lights on extender are green, everything is good to go. Enjoy internet at flank speed to stream movies and music, shop online, surf the web, explore the world on internet…you name it, you get it.
In case you failed in going through the above-given process, you may call the Toll Free number and get expert help from technicians. The Toll Free number to call is 1-844-697-8376 where you can ask for any technical help.